Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Promises can be broken.

I know I promised that I would put up a list why I LOVE SHINee!!!!

But....slowly, I am starting to realize that the list needs to be amended.....

Now....it's THE LIST OF WHY I LOVE ONEW!

1) Even when people say ( and ALOT of the do ) that Onew looks pretty much ok in the industry, when I look at him.....I see STARS... and he's dazzling.

2) Onew, to me, is the best CREATION by God.

3) I smile like a 바보 when I see Onew anywhere.

4) I get excited.... When I see onew poster!

5) I bought Onew's Poster....and paste it beside me....so that it will be the first thing I see when I wake up in the morning.

6) I laugh like a girl.

7) I giggle like a girl.

8) I just.........love him.

9) I am IN LOVE WITH HIM.

10) I want to marry him....and I dream about him...






HELP.

No comments: