Monday, April 26, 2010

I just can't help it.



There.

Take a look at it.

Doesn't your heart beat faster and your mouth curl into a smile?

Mine did.

I feel such bittersweet emotion.

Bitter because....the need to be with him is left unfullfilled.

Sweet because....he just makes me smile.

I really am in love with him.

Writting this down just make me smile like an idiotic fool and makes me blush. Onew/ Jinki is just really the most attractive man in the world. Look at how he just hug that man to protect his dongseng....

And when he was being dragged, I almost peed my pants....He's so cute.

You know, the more I try to stop myself from being a fangirl. The more of a fangirl I become.

But I just can't help it.

And I won't help it.

Just let me dream...and drool for now.

Until, at least, when Mr. Right* find me......


*Onew of course! Or anything close to him......

No comments: