Thursday, May 20, 2010

To my modest Chin Gu Ga, Christine Shi

Aniyoonghaseyo,

Christine shi, guen chan ha yo?

I hope you're doing fine.......

Anyhoo....I have read your 14 May 2010 blog and I know it was just a rant blog....but that particular blog have been on my mind for awhile.....

I know you didn't ask for sympathy and this is not suppose to be a sympathy blog...

After reading that blog, I felt like I should be a friend....and I felt you needed one.

So here I am.

The blog said how you are afraid....but amidst all that...you have GOT to see how BRAVE you are.

Admitting that you're afraid to do so many stuff....hey, isn't that bravery to show that you're flawed just like everyone else?

That's the beauty in you.

And....some of those "afraids" well, I have it too...

So you're not alone....

I am 22....Which makes me your Unnie!!! and I depend on so many people....to love me....and to make me feel like I am wanted.

I cry like a baby too...heck, I still stamp my feet (bad habit)...

So, I think that blog just make you more real to me.

It makes me think that you have a deep soul and you care for people around you....

When you feel bad again...

Just remember that you are real to someone.

Lots of love
shilla.


No comments: