Thursday, March 26, 2015

It's March?!!!

Can anyone believe that we have entered and almost leaving the 3rd month of this year?

Everything is moving so fast and it's as if time is trying to chase on me being 30.

Yikes.

The big THREE AND O.

I am still a virgin if anyone of you are still wondering.

If, even, anyone ever read this blog of mine.

To bring you up to date, I am not going to my London trip after all (Shucks, I know!). Due to the changes at work, I had to delay my arrival to the city to next year. I will probably tell you about it once I am closer to the timeline.

Hopefully, it will work out.

Anyways, all these money I've saved now can go to something I've been meaning to do. Get a gym membership. I am going to go to see Virgin Active at Raffles Place with my bestie for life, Isabella. I've done my research and I hope it work out this time. Planning to visit the gym 3 times a week and also, try to change my eating habits.

2015 is still looking good.

I still have an amazing job and we have a few newbies joining us and I really can feel my seniority with all the knowledge I have collated all these few years I've been with the company.  I am getting more attached to people I see at work and I find myself suggesting to hang out with each other (which never ever happens) and making jokes with my colleagues.

I really do love my job and leaving it is the last thing on my mind.

So, I am not broke all the time and I do get to hang out with buddies once in a while.

Life is still good.

No comments: