Thursday, August 22, 2013

Making a family

Isn't that so terrifying?

I have had conversation with my colleagues who are married. The ones who have kids and the ones who WANTS kids...

That's all they want. Even those who just got married.

I don't know... but I am kind of taken aback with this notion because, well, I don't really want kids at all. It's a scary thought trying to have a family. Maybe it's because of my youthful age or my youthful thinking. I don't really adore kids but I know I can be good to them.

It's just that how do I pass on what I believe in to my child? and is what I believe even correct or just plain arrogance in this society? I don't know, I just think that having a baby is more than just wanting something cute and fun.

Babies are no fun at all. They scream for attention and you can do nothing but just give it to them. Another thing is soreness of your breast when you breast feed...

It's look very self centered after writting this down and seeing it in black and white instead of it just twirling around my head.

It's just a very fearful thing.

and also not to mention my irrational fear of giving birth.


No comments: