Monday, August 12, 2013

I am easy

So why?

Why do I get attached to a person so easily? Why do I fumbled, fall, trip, blush at the small amount of attention a guy gives to me?

I miss him so much today. That 2 days that we have spent time together comes in as memories that I just can't help but think about.

Christine have told me that I attach myself to fast on people. Most of my friends/sister probably tire when I talk about him again. And again.

Is it because I don't love myself that's why I am missing him? Am I really that easy to be attracted?

I am sure he doesn't even think about it. Or about me. So why am I thinking about him... About how he bought me cupcake, about how we talked about everything in less than a few hours.

About how he turned back when I was walking towards the top machine and said "Wow, are you following me now? The date must have gone better than I thought."

It was a fantastic 2 dates although it was not lavish or anything of that sort.

I still wished we met one last time before you got scared as for the 2 times... wasn't enough for me.

I feel pity for myself. That is all this is.


No comments: