Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Well, now... The answer

OK.

Well.

I am back to being me again.

He answered me. In a way...

Well, I called him yesterday and today.. because well, I just was worried and needed to know what's going on. (he haven't been answering anything like at all...and it's not difficult to just reply a text, seriously) but he doesn't pick up.

Then I call him using my work phone and guess what?

He picked up on the third ring. Of course, I was shocked... hurt a little too, so I hung up.

Then he texted me; "Pls don't do that again during office hours."

Well then, ain't going to do anything else. He was a nice guy but his busy lifestyle and his refusal to pick up my call or just text me... probably was a ringing bell that I am far too desperate for him.

I totally get it now.

To say I am not bitter about it is a lie because, I did like him.(still do) So much that I was missing him so dearly. But life as always, decide that my feelings was just a toy that should be played.

Well played, again, life.

Anyways, I am done with all these... maybe when I am 30 and single, I'll start to panic again.

Toodles.

No comments: