Saturday, November 20, 2010

Hello there to people who read this....LOL

Do you guys realize that LOL doesn't just stand for 'Laugh out loud' anymore?

It also stand for 'Lots of Love'?

Huh, I know this cause TaeYang (the one that keeps popping out in my dreams) told me so. Why did he say this, you want to know....Well, because in my dream, he's so in love with me. ME. And I, in the dreams of mine lately, am one of those who rejects people for the heck of it.

I don't know why I keep getting dreams of someone who's madly in love with me...and I end up rejecting them...enjoying the power I have over them.


Wow. desperately needing love is driving me crazy...you know, they always start off with dreams.....


Anyways, I am not here to blog anything else except for HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HOLLOWS.

OMG! IT's the best movie of this year. It's not boring and the comedic element was just right...oh and the tension between Ron and Hermione...so so so sweet. Something that I crave for so much!

I have got to say that Emma Watson did a superb job! She does scream occasionally in the previous Harry Potter...but this time, her character was tortured by Belaxtrix, and Emma did good screaming. It made me want to jump out of my seats and save her!

There were some scenes that were missing and it seemed rush, but I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED. It's feels right to have the movie like this.

DAVID YATES have outdone himself to stay closely by the book!

Oh man, I so badly wanna watch it again, but I don't want to watch it alone. Ha! may be I'll be Christine and Shirin out for their Birthday celebration, then.....I say everything is a surprise...then booked the Harry Potter tickets for my own benefit! LOL! (as in Laugh out loud)

Wow, this is the first time in many months that I am not talking about korean pop or SHINee... if you're not counting the intro from this blog.....

P.S....Rupert Grint looked soooo nice to look at. ok. He was HOT. I really dig him!

P.P.S I was seated with a bunch of journalist. I think they were reviewing the movie, I was so glad that one of them said, "I didn't expect this. I thought it was childish. But, it's quite the opposite. I don't think kids should watch this alone. It's good."

Or he said that somewhere along that line because I was really watching his face, trying to figure out if he's Japanese or Korean because....he was really good looking and fair...and cute....

WTH.

LOL(as in Lots of Love)

Shilla.

No comments: