Monday, July 26, 2010

THIS GUY IS.....should leave me now.

Everytime, I try to run away from my obsession of Onew....I just can't. I get information like

"Hey, did you see Onew? He was so adorable when he did this. He did the V at the end...so cute."

So, instead of just ignoring this remark, I go to YouTube to find it....and what I found....it made me smile....and worried.

Check this Video out...






Did you see how adorable he is at the end? This worries me...alot. It makes me like him more.......and that is bad.

I don't want to like him MORE. I have enough.

I want to STOP.

And yet, I just found out he did this...






How....can I not like him? He dropped he mic and he use all his energy to just get the mic back and he fall....his "sangtae"....I just wish he said

"I don't really like fat girls."

That would cause a nation roar....but still....that would make me hate him.....not immediately...but hate him nonetheless.

But I don't think he would ever because....he's just an amazing person. Did you know that when he was asked about his IDEAL girl, he simply answered;

"When I see her, I just have that feeling for her. When I see her, I would like her."

The perfect answer. The perfect MAN answer.

The worst....he's the type that never seem to judge and he's beautiful. When he met with the pakistani worker....coming straight from his musical(no rest at all)...and he greeted the Pakistani workers

"Assalamuailaikum."

WOW.....I was just really happy at that point of time (no need to mention that i jumped out my chair and scream!)

You see....It's not me that don't want to get over him...I just can't do it.

I have come to the conclusion...that he, in fact, deserve all this admiration I am giving....and I am giving up trying to stump my obsession into a box.

It's too hard...because he's perfect and I am in love with him.

Good nites.


No comments: