Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I can't help my sorry ass self.




You guys NEED to press the play button!

My Onew got molested by these bunch of girls...it was so funny.

And I am NOT jealous.

You wanna know why?

Well, because Onew didn't seem to like it...he was pretty much laughing and suprised that he was chosen to dance with them...I think he still think he's not a HOT commodity.. which is obviously not true....He was laughing and kind of embarrased...

which leads to one conclusion....

THESE KINDS OF GIRLS ARE NOT HIS TYPE OF GIRLS.

Thank god.

Anyways, as you can see...when he was pulled by the girls...he dance a bit and wanted to go to the other side to dance with the 'other' girls as well, but he was blocked and later surrounded by the girls with loooong legs.

And one of the girl pinch his cheek and he pulled away because...I don't know...but I think he was abit embarrased...

Kudos to that girl.

I would have done it tooo if I were her.

Onew so hot right now...that girls with freakishly long legs and slim body are chasing after him...

You guys would also probably see that he fell again....hahaha...his sangtae never fail to be by his side...and that is why he is so charming...'

And as usual, My SHINee men saved Onew by joining in the dance...

I love it when Onew is exposed to these kind of thing....he just....flumbles and falls...makes him...more attractive than ever.

NItes.

No comments: