Friday, June 18, 2010

OMO OMO OMO!!!

Hello!

I know it's been a long time and I know that....people are dying to read my blog....But here it is!

Ok....to start off....


I HAVE GOTTEN ALL SHINEE CD THERE IS!!!

Isn't that just great? Thanks to my friend.....MEI PONG SHI! Love you till loads!

Now...I don't have to feel guilty about having more Big Bang songs in my Itouch. I love it....Hehehehe...

She told me about the SM shop in MYUNG DONG.....Omg! When she told me, I felt my heart beating to death. The prices she had said...My head just cannot comprehend.

YOU GUYS!!! I have been sooooo ripped of by COMIC CONNECTIONS.

She bought me a sticker that has only Onew in it....from the Ring Ding Dong period and I got almost a similar sticker except that it was all MY MEN from SHINee.

And she got it for 5000 won...which is more or less $5!

I bought it for $29.90.

I realize how stupid I have been....So from now on, It's all about saving for the trip to Korea.

I am not buying anything from Singapore anymore. Nothing. Zilch. Nada.

Hmm....how do one say "zero" in Korean? Hmmm....great, I have been studying the language and yet...still as blur.

Anyways, getting back to the story, I was so happy that I totally ignore my teacher........hehehehe...

And I am going to that damn photo booth where you can take picture with SHINee as the back ground!

Shilla!!!!!! Hwaiting!!

I just finish reading Christine's blog and I am so jealous. Her blog are so deep and interesting and it's great that she can express everything in words. She's a great writer...check her blog.

She's Ah-ma-zing!

I am going to sleep now...My sister kinda spoil my happy mood.

Nites people.

No comments: