Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's soooooo hot.

Ok first off...

it's really really hot in my room.

The fan broke down and this is the first time I am in a room....where...ther...e...is.....n...nooo.....air....

Or air that circulates around and make you feel cool enough.

I just got back reading Christine's blog...and she said someting about supreme team and how cute one guy is....

But I have not checked it out yet....cause, I am lazy to click the button that says play.

Once, again, I would just like to brag that yours truly was mention.


BTW BEAST IS HERE IN SINGAPORE!
RIGHT NOW!
LIVING AND BREATHING THE SAME AIR AS I AM!!!


But, now that I think about it....I think they're probably in their hotel room talking to each other about the Hi 5 event they had...

this is how it prob went down,

Yo Seob: I never thought being blonde was such a turn on! Did you see the number of girls that looked at me?

Ki Gwang: Are you kidding? They were looking at me.

Jun Hyung: Ani. They were looking at me.

Dong Woon: Why are we speaking english?



Hahahahaha! It might have happen like that, huh?

Ok, maybe not.

The fact that they're seriously breathing the same air as me makes me want to breath in this hot heated humid air.

Pathetic.


No comments: