Wednesday, January 06, 2010

I need to pee...

Ok...
So this Blog has been dead for almost about a month.
And, well, that is really how my life is.

As you guys may have notice if you ever do come to this blog which I seriously doubt, I have found a job and It's KILLING me. I am not even kidding on this.

I thought i have gain my independence with this job but apparently....well....apparently not.

This job is like school.

Except in this concern, The pros are that I am getting paid for actually studying something.

But the cons...
Is being threatened everyday.
Being known of my inability to actually produce work faster and being more effecient.
And the manager looking at me straight in the eye that she feels the newcomer that is coming would be better than me and that's with lesser training.

So the cons totally outweigh the Pros.

And thats why I made a resolution today that if I am not being confirmed. Well, screw them.
All I know is I am already trying my hardest. So they can just fuck off for all I care.

Anyway, I can't wait till March!!!!
Paramore is coming. Are you guys prepared? Cause I sure as hell cannot wait to see them in real life and hear the melodic sound of Hayley;s voice.

Anyway, I got to go and pee.

Write more when I am fired.

No comments: