Friday, March 27, 2009

TO ALL MY FRIENDS

I hold the pain in my mind as I went away
Cause none of us thought it was gonna end this way
People are people and sometimes we have bad times
but it's killing me to see this end after all this time

The music starts playing like the end of a sad movie
It's the kinda ending I don't really plan to see
Cause it's tragedy and it will only bring me down
Now I don't know what to do without you around

And I know it's never simple, never easy
Even this clean break, I am going crazy
I am the only one I know dying right here

And I can't breath without you
But I have to.
And I can't breath without you
But I have to.

I never wanted this, never wanted to be hurt
Every little bump in the road I tried to swereved
People are people and sometimes it doesn't work out
Nothing that I say will save me from the fallout


It's 2am, feeling like I lost all my friends.
It's really not easy, easy for me.





I miss all of you.
My heart is beating all of your names.
I am dying.
The pain is unbearable.
I love you all.


Miss you.
Always.

No comments: