Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ok majar bitching session is on NOW! Curse that stupid stupid warner brothers for delaying HPHBP to july next year. LIAR! Thanks NISA for bringing me the news!!!!!!!!! I hate this. I cannot breath! I need to be a bitch! This is bad! I cannot believe it. I have been waiting all YEAR ROUND FOR THIS FUCKING MOVIE! Ok you know it's bad...when I STTART TO SWEAR!!!! I wanna cry seriously!!!! When I first found out...my heart DROPPED.



How can this be happening. STUPID WRITERS STRIKE! It is because of that!!! I cannot believe it.......it's 11 more months!!!! If you do not believe me you can check out the site itself. Trust me YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED (did I spell that correctly?) I hate this, it's making my PMS even worst. I cannot control my feelings of disappointment. I mean if I didn't have a PMS today....I think I would have been more rational.....OKAY MAYBE NOT!!!! Definitely not. I would probably be the same.


Well.....there's twilight this year. And if that is going to be postpone....I am seriously going to...going to...going to....I don't know what I will do. I really don't know. I think I would seriously breakdown.

I am at Raz house and she's playing the piano now....it's quite soothing. Makes me a little happy. I am smiling....



This is disappointing. I am sad. Please.....Please make this a nightmare....

It's not real...
It's not real...
It's not real...


It's totally happening. I AM DOOMED! SCREW YOU STUPID WARNER BROTHERS!

No comments: