Thursday, May 01, 2008

So...it's been awhile since I last updated this blog. So for those who said my blog is gone because I have been Vlogging...well no. It's still here and it will, forever, be deeper than my vlogs because I tend to tell REAL stuff in here. I just let it all out. So how have I been? Not soo good. I realize I am getting sicker and might just die soon. So anyone wanna wish me anything, now would be the time. To all my friends out there... I have already uploaded the YOUTUBE videos we made... So if you guys wanna here's the link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i15sXfK1t3M


So...I haven't been in school again and I hope I don't get debarred because I do have MC this time and if I do get DEBARRED, I am soooo bringing this to the MINISTRY. I hate it. Anyways, I am feeling bad emotionally and that's not something new. Just got back my Lit test paper back and I am doing bad. Haiz. I really need help and I am not getting any. Really am going bonkers.

I wish everyday was the day when we make good choices and it turn out well. I really might just die.

No comments: