Saturday, May 24, 2008

It’s the end of school. The end of hard work. The end of stress. Not. This is like summer break and I guess it is somehow true. It’s summer all year round in Singapore. Jealous? Don’t be. It’s not exactly fun. Like how summer should be. I did not attend school today as my illness really got the better of me; I have been trying to self heal and not seek doctor’s treatment, I really could not hold back the pain and decided it was time to go to the doctor for some medicine and of course MC. The bloody damn school needs it. I have been reading a lot of blogs lately and I have different response to it. Some blogs are really cool to read because they are really descriptive and interesting. It makes you see a picture instead. I hate blogs that are so difficult to read. Blogs that does not make sense. Why write something that does not make sense at all? Bloggers should know that blogs are meant for the general public to read. If you make it so difficult to understand, people would be piss. Maybe not. But I definitely am. I am not Sherlock Holmes, you know. I hate trying to read ‘between the lines’. It makes me feel like I am sitting for a test. So, I have found a new crave. It’s called the “House”. It’s a series that just aired in Singapore tonight and I fell in love with it immediately. Isabella has been talking about how she feel she is losing the “zest of life” lately and she’s really stress about it. I guess I have to agree with her. The education system is so systematic. I feel like we’re walking zombies trying to live. But we’re just dead. I need to get away from Singapore. It’s killing. That should be in the news headlines. A new murderer is roaming around; Singapore. I hope that’s the right punctuation. As everybody knows, I have video vlogs on YouTube. Ok, I guess not everyone knows about it. But, just so you know, I have an account and I do make videos. Lately, there have been really little viewers. I am not affected by it but I guess I am affected with what I make. They’re so fake. I realise that I act in my videos. I am trying so hard to be funny. When I don’t have to try because I am funny. I am not boasting. It’s a fact. So next time, I will try to be more real. And not fake it. Or bitch about someone in particular. I cannot believe what ‘she’ has done in the past. She even wrote it in her blog. It was disgusting. So now I bet you think I am hypocritical because I am not making sense. So here’s the deal. Let’s name ‘she’ Dahlia. Dahlia is pretty much a boaster. She gags and gags day long. She’s all about religion but the stupid thing is she does what she criticise and that is smooching a guy and talking about it on her blog. The shitty thing is she is not the only one I know who are hypocrites. There this dude who don’t like girls with short skirts and all. He claims that it’s ridiculous and against our religion. Let’s name this dude Andrew. Well, apparently, he has a gf and he does all the stuff that our religion forbids and post ‘kissy-kissy’ pictures on MySpace. So much for that. Just so you know Andrew, you’re a jackass and you really are on my nerve. Please do not make me hate you because I am on the verge of doing just that. Don’t be so pretentious and act like you’re so religions because if you were,you would know this particula fact that our religion states; holding a girl is just as bad as eating and touching pork. So just stop all your shit. Please. This blog is a bit random but I just have to let it out here. I need people to know. I just like that idea. People knowing me without knowing me. I want to watch Prince Caspian. I have not returned the book (Chronicles of Narnia) and I owe the library more than $5. Oh well. Thanks for reading. Do leave a comment. Haha. That’s what most youtubber say at the end of their videos. Sadly, I am part of the crowd.

Oh by the way, I hit a dead end for my story. If you have any ideas, do contact me at shillluvrsharry@hotmail.com. And please don’t send me some miracle shit. Carla is dead.

I am writing this on Microsoft word so I can just cut and paste. The internet connection is so corrupted with viruses and I am cannot get online. I hate this. So much hatred in me. I should learn how to appreciate. Trying. Oh no. My hands are getting numb.

No comments: