Monday, November 05, 2007

So...I bet you want to know what happened...but I will put it under classified, people. I am really sorry... Anyway, it's best for no one to know. Only I confided in Isabella....and Raz. I dunno why I chose these two people so much. Maybe their friendship is one that I have not experience before. Thanks babe. Anyway I want to talk about the heartbreakers. You have to give some credit to these people. Not all of them. The one who has reason to break your heart. The ones who did because they have to be cruel to be kind. Those people out there should be blessed and thanked for. They made the people they love get a better life. That's good. Not all heartbreakers are bad. It's better they break your heart now then you climb that dumb ladder of hope, right? I hope I get this message across.

P.S....
I have never been a heartbreaker yet. I am just talking generally.

No comments: