Sunday, September 23, 2007

Wow. I am nineteen. Happy Birthday to me. It's supposed to be the happiest day of my life....but I don't feel happy. I am actually holding back the tears. Why am I feeling lonely? especially on this day? It's so hard...I cannot explain why every year, I get emotional on my birthday. I feel so lonely, I envy people who are so happy with what they have. They're so content. I have none. I have great friends but still....somebody please slap me. Maybe because in this house only my dad wished me Happy Birthday. Even my sister did not wait to wish me. She just slept. Ok, maybe I am finding fault in everything, I can't help it. Promos is in the next two days. I hope I make it to next year.



I miss you. I seriously do. I still think of you. It's been 2 years. No one has replace you yet.

No comments: