Sunday, September 02, 2007

Hey, everyone! What's up? Well, for me it's been a bad day. I have fallen sick and now I have flu. Looks like another sleepless night for me. I don't know why this has to happen every weekend! I feel likes there is a presence in my room right now but maybe it's just me. Hahaha, I don't know what I am talking about, I am just babbling nonsense!
For everybody who have been reading my story, I have great news for you! I have written chapter 5! It's a tinny weeny long but I hope you like it.

Chapter 5

Days became weeks and weeks became months, the movie filming was almost coming to an end, Carla was feeling a little depressed. She had so much fun the last few months and she was not going to see all the wonderful people she had encounter during the filming again. Sophia bush really was a bigger sister that Carla never had. The both of them had so much fun together and they shared secrets about boys, Carla laughed at that thought by herself. Then there was Daniel, the superstar turned into friend turned into something else. Carla was attracted to him like a magnet but she did not tell him. It would sound so cliché, he was a superstar and falling for him would not be a good idea as he might think that she is just another typical girl. She was, after all, a ‘Harry Potter’ fan. Carla was so deep in her thoughts that she did not hear Daniel coming up to her. They were supposed to be doing the last bit of filming for the next three days, and today was the kissing scene.
“Carla, come on.” Daniel said as he came nearer to her. Carla did not make a single move nor did she seem to notice that Daniel was even there. Daniel smiled and tapped Carla’s shoulder, which seem to wake her up from dreamland.
“Did you say something, Dan?” Carla asked, a little dizzy after that day dream.
“Yeah, come on, filming is going to start.” Daniel said as he took Carla’s hand and walked out of the changing room. Carla still had that tingling excitement whenever Daniel touched her. It seems to make her want to tell him her deepest desire. Carla walked past Sophia’s changing room, it was locked. Sophia had already gone home as her part was done. Carla had to stay till the end as she was the main character and the ending was the kissing scene, Carla did not understand why the director wanted three whole days for this part. However, Carla smiled. This would only mean that Carla would get to kiss Daniel again and again which would be great. She reminisced the first time they kissed (professionally, of course), it was really awesome. Daniel was a great kisser, even Bonnie; the girl who acted as Ginny, said so.
They reached the studio without Carla noticing. The director came to them and talked about angles and how he wanted the scene to go about. Carla nodded calmly which was in contrast with how her heart was beating; fast and excited. When finally the filming start, Carla was so nervous the she forgot her lines and they had to retake the scene so many times that the director was so annoyed that her asked to take a break. Even Daniel seems to be a little agitated by her anxiousness. Carla went to the bathroom and breath calmly. What was wrong with her? Rehearsal was fine, so why was she acting like she doesn’t want to finish this scene. Because you don’t, you want to see Daniel again. If the filming ended, so does the friendship, a little voice said in her mind. Carla looked at her reflection. She have to do the filming right today and put her selfish wants aside. There were still two more days before she and Daniel part. There was still time. Carla walked out of the bathroom and to the studio.
“Adam, I am ready.” Carla said to her director, who was sipping coffee.
“You sure,” Adam asked, Carla nodded her head, “ok then, take your position. Daniel!” Daniel came to Carla’s front, he gave her an encouraging smile.
“So, you ready?” he whispered, Carla nodded. Every time, she thought about what Daniel and her were about to do, her vocabulary seems to always go missing.
“Ok, everyone, we’re about to start,” Adam shouted, “camera?”
“Rolling.”
“3-2-1 action!”
“Rose, I never thought I see you again.” Daniel said, or John said.
“Well, I never dream that I would too but I have something to say to you, john. I missed you. I need you to be with me. I love you.” Carla or Rose said.
“I love you too.” And Daniel’s lips touched Carla’s, they kissed. Fire erupted like never before in Carla’s body. She could feel herself melting away and at the same time became solid. Time passed like a rocket and the kiss deepened. She could feel Daniel’s hand at the back of her neck, gripping on to her as if he did not want to let her go. She tightened her hold on Daniel’s shoulder.
“Cut!” shouted Adam. Daniel and Carla broke apart. Daniel touched his lips, Carla touched her head, she felt a little dizzy and it took a few seconds before she realized what was happening. She could not believe that the kiss was going to be so powerful, it was as if her longing was in the kiss. Adam came jogging towards them.
“That was great, you guys! Wow! I have never seen such chemistry before! Ok then, it’s been 6 hours already, I guess you guys should go and have a rest. Tomorrow, I guess would be the last day. I don’t think there’s a need if you acted like just now. Good job again.” With that Adam left them together. Carla was looking at her foot, what had just happened? The kiss did not felt professional at all. There was so much passion in it, so much longing and so much fire. Carla’s mind was going on a whirlwind contemplation. Daniel tapped her shoulder for the second time that day, Carla looked up at his face. He seemed to have recovered or maybe her did not felt anything at the very first place. Maybe it was only Carla who felt like the world had melted away or tumbled over.
“You want to grab some food?” he asked.
“No.” Carla replied. She needs to stay away from Daniel if she did not want to fall him. She did not want to bruise her heart again. She started to walk to her towards the lift with Daniel tagging along behind her.
“No? Are you ok, Carla?”
“Yeah, I am fine. I am just a little tired, Dan.” The both of them were waiting for the lift. Finally, after 1 minute of silent agony between Carla and Daniel, the lift came and it’s door opened. Carla and Daniel went through and press number 5; the level where the changing rooms were.
“That was some kiss you gave me.” Daniel said as he turned to face Carla. Carla could feel herself blush at the comment. Daniel seemed to come closer and Carla backed away even though her heart was telling her not to. Well, her heart did not need to tell her as the lift was small and she could feel the cold metal was against her back. Carla could not back away any further. The lift door opened but Daniel did not go out instead he puts his hand at both side of Carla so that it acted as a cage. Carla looked down at her shoes, they seem to become very interesting at that moment.
“Carla, I felt it and I know you did too. The kiss was so strong, it’s impossible that you did not feel it. There’s only one reason why it was powerful but I need to hear it from you.” Daniel said, the lift door had closed, the oxygen level was going lower and yet Carla did not speak.
“If you’re not talking to me, Carla. We might die in here unless someone press the button for the lift which I doubt it. At least for the next 15 minutes, we might be suffocating by then.” Daniel said, jokingly. This made Carla smiled but it vanished once she looked at Daniel’s face.
“What do you want me to say, Daniel? That I like you?,” Carla asked, Daniel kept silent, “yes, I do, ok? Happy? Now you’re just going to think I am a little silly girl and...” Carla was cut because Daniel put a finger on her lips.
“I do not think that. I like you too.” Daniel said and with that he kissed Carla again. This time Carla was sure that it was not only her heart in that kiss, she could feel Daniel’s too. The both of them kiss passionately as if there was no tomorrow. When they finally broke apart, Carla pressed the ‘open’ button.
“I needed to do that, if not we would die because of kissing. Literally.” Carla said as the both of them went out of the lift together. With a little more than friendship in their hearts.

No comments: