Monday, November 08, 2004

My new Entry!!

Hello There ppl! This is my first entry here. I've spoilt my blogspot and now I am doing a new one. So this is my new one. Hope all of you guys out there like it here. I like it here cause now, I've got a new skin. Which is of cool! So what do I write in here? Well, I should start by saying that I've come to conclusion that nobody will hire me. So I am going to enjoy my Holidays to the maximum. Hari raya is coming and i can't wait! Finally, we don't need to fast anymore but i am sad because this is the holiest monts and it's already leaving us. But syawal is coming and we all can celebrate!
Lately, I've been really confused with my self. I find out that I am a person filled with self belief but yet I am haunted by self doubt. Does that make sense? I don't think so. Haiz...I am so confused. That's what I've learnt in the hols...Man, my N level results is coming and it's hauting me to death!! I am really at my wits end if i don't pass....
Well...That's all I have to say for now. And for now... you fuys can tag me...at my tag board...please leave ur name then email...alright!

No comments: