Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Hey there peeps! How are you guys doing? I hope you all are as fine as I am!... So what should I write in here? Right now, I am feeling kinda bored and well....tired. I don't know why, but lately I've been feeling tired most of time... Is that signs of DEATH? I am not even going to think about it.

So...Have you all ever think about lies and truth? I mean alot of people would say that by saying the truth...problems can be solve honestly but it doesn't gurentee anything right? What about lies? True, lies can break u slowly. Even if a problem is solve..it might spoil the future. But what if both of it is dangerous? I've been thinking about it..Truth and Lies are both dangerous in the same way...what if you hear the truth and it's not good? A lie is always not good anyways...

No comments: