Monday, June 10, 2013

Losing your name card

It's a wonderful day today... The morning was cool and it was raining.

Made me want to pull on my blankets and continue sleeping, but, obviously, I couldn't do that.

I have a job.

So today, I lost your name card. The one you gave to me when things was looking on the bright side.

I intended it to be a bookmark...and I was missing you...so, I thought, why not, right? You'll never know anyways.

But, whilst I was putting it in the book, I had this feeling that I'll lose it and I thought to myself, if that happens...then, well, fate is trying to show me something.

And I did lost it. Your name card.

I feel like fate is telling me not to miss you and you probably not even thinking about me and I have to see how this life can be amazing without all the guilt and pity I feel for myself.

Hope you are doing well and are not too tired from a busy work schedule. All the best.


No comments: