Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Post KMW part 2

SO sorry, that I have to make a part one and part 2 of this entry...It's just that the memories are still quite etched to my brain and I would like to tell it like how vividly I see it every time I think about Korean Music Wave.

So the next part of the concert is after TeenTop performed is Miss A! I was anticipating for this one too because it's 3Dignity songs! Ok.. well, one of the song that we practiced and put it on YouTube.

missA...jpg


So they sang three song, Breath, Love Alone and Good Girl, Bad Girl. The amazing part is when they just sang to an upbeat song and they immediately fall into a song where vocal chops are needed... When I heard Suzy sing... OMG, that girl CAN sing. I remember Christine turning to me and saying, "Suzy can sing so well!" It was really true... I mean I think most people already know that she can sing but the reason why I was so surprised because....well, I did diss her singing ability before. In breathe, she did not really sound that well and I remembered telling someone that she is just another pretty face. But, right here and right now, I would like to apologise for my comment and take it back. Suzy is a wonderful singer and my ears were delighted when she sang!

So this time round, the boys behind us were also looking forward to the performance...I mean they kept screaming "Suzy! Suzy! SUZY!!!" So as a favour, I wanted Suzy to actually eye contact with them! For this to happen, I started to scream for Suzy as well... but... I wanted Min to looked at me too so for selfish reason, I screamed Min's name the most. Funny thing is, Mis is NOT my bias. Fei is... but I was kinda reserving to call Fei because... it might sound like I was calling her "fat".

Miss A was really awesome and I could feel the four of us really dancing to it and this was a fun performance!

NEXT..

IS U-Kiss!

tumblr_liiq8xn7Gy1qdt3exo1_500.png


I have been waiting for their performance because well, I wasn't a big fan of Ukiss but I made an effort this time because of a certain SOMEONE and U-kiss, from what I have been hearing, is really good!

When they first came out, I already saw that "particular" someone and started screaming right away. The whole performance by Ukiss was spectacular and I remember just dancing and screaming to it.

Omg, Eli is seriously a very good looking man. That boy is asian now, isn't he? So what does he look slightly caucasionist? I screamed his name every time he came up front. I had several eye contacts with Eli, Kevin and SOMEONE .

I also remembered that AJ wore a malay wedding dress. hahahaha! Ok, its not a real malay wedding dress but it sure as hell looked alot like one! I remember screaming to Shirin that he was wearing a Malay wedding dress... Maybe he was coming to propose to her. Muahahaha! Anyways, When Ukiss was introduce by the MC, every one went nuts! And it's great because Eli and Kevin can speak english fluently. The MC asked the unoriginal question on what they love about Singapore...

Eli said that the whether here was awesome, it was hot and that he could wear a singlet if he wanted to. This comment set all the girls to a frenzy! So I started screaming take it off.. but it was only followed by a couple of people and we were drown by the scream when the MC said "So are you going to take it off?" Eli only pretended to take it off and smile when the girls started screaming. Why do you tease us Eli? why why why?

Nothing much to say because... I fell in love here during U kiss performance and I want to talk about that someone last..

When Ukiss ended their performance, I could feel my heart racing because the next performance was... 2NE1! I kept thinking about CL CL CL CL!!!! So when the MC came out and said that U kiss had to go back... alot of people .. well.. didn't hear it but started screaming for the next act! The whole stadium were roaring and it was just a different kind of cheer than the rest. It was like everybody was giving the previous sneak peak of screams for the other performance.. although I have to say that my scream for that SOMEONE was not a sneak peak at all. .. The chanting begin and even when MIN introduce them, her voice was drown.

2NE1!

200905061114191002_3.jpg



2NE1! OMG! 2NE1 was coming on stage and I remember that our camera was flat.. well the good one at least. I told this to Christine and was about to cry because, I can't take my Idol, CL.. and I needed more than just a memory to remember her and like a good friend, she offered her phone and so, I had her phone in hand and started to record!!!!!!!


The first performance was Fire! and... I remember just screming my head out to the song! It totally hyped me up and there she was! CL! in her yellow holed transparent plastic jacket! Omg, you couldn't believe how many times I screamed her name and sang with the song! I saw a YT vid when this was perform, omg! When the sang "eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh, eh 2NE1" everybody was trying to do the hands up dance move!!! That was just so damn fantastic!


When They sang " I am the best" I started to jump up and down because for the first time, I truly know the fan chant for this one and the performance was wicked! It was bloody brilliant and I sang every word of it. I could see from 2NE1 that they were kinda surprised that we know their song and were really amazed. CL kept saying thank you and said "Thank you for being so awesome. This is our first performance and you guys are so amazing!" After she said this, the next performance was "I don't care" and she said "I want you guys to sing and dance with us!" Of course this spark a fire in me, I would do ANYTHING for CL! When the song started playing, Christine, Shirin, Della and I started dancing to it. AND GUESS WHAT? the camera just went to our part. It wasn't on record on put on live but we dance our heart out and it was somewhat captured... I hope there is a DVD for this so CL can see me!!!!!!


OH! I totally forgot.. 2NE1 sang LONELY too and this was a slow song, I thought absolutely that this was the time to take the opportunity to scream and waved for CL.. But alas, I can't get all my wish come true now... She did eye contact but she didn't wave back so I am not sure if she saw me or was just staring into space. I would like if she saw me... CL I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN!


The whole 2NE1 performance was dope and just fucking brilliant. It was seriously the highlight of my life.


In CL words, "You guys know who is coming up next, right?"


BIGBANG!


normal_bigbang181280vb1co8.jpg


When the MC came out... well, they don't really have to say much. This is BIGBANG we are talking about... it seem like the whole stadium was on earthquake with screams mixture of both boys and girls! Its crazy because this was the band THAT EVERYONE WAS WAITING FOR so it can't get any more exciting!


But when BIGBANG came out and perform, it got even more exciting! I remember singing to it, jumping to it... calling TaeYang's name as if my life depended on it. But that boy did not wave back! It was so hard to get his attention, really.


So right before the MC came out, TaeYang was "say yeah!" "Yeah!" "Say yeah!" "Yeah!" "Say yeah! yeah!" "Yeah! yeah!" when the MC came out to have a little conversation with them and said "How is it to perform her for the first time?" Taeyang immediately said "It's the second time. Second time." Seriously, Taeyang was high and so cheeky! Once the Mc asked him what is his favourite Singaporean dish, he said that he hasn't eaten any singaporean dish and maybe the MC would like to introduce to him one of the SG dish, at this point Shirin was pointing to herself and said she was taeyang favourite dish but he didn't see this... BUT GD DID AND HE LAUGHED AND SHOOKED HIS HEAD! GD spoke in Korean and because there was not subtitle... I REALLY COULDN'T UNDERSTAND.


Oh well, I have to say that this year performance, GD was much more hyper and he smiled alot and it was a different performance he performed last year... I bet he had a good night sleep before as I think he's not working on any album anymore.. SEE WHAT A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP CAN DO to one?


Big bang ended the concert and it's amazing because there was a shouting of "Encore" and "BIGBANG" when they supposedly ended..I was so tired and the MCs wasn't helping.. But they did perform the absolute last song and... that was the end..


I remember TaeYang saying "I love you, I love you so much!" Well, TaeYang, we love you too, honey.


So now let's talk about the one person that I have been dying to talk about. Hoon from Ukiss... That guy... well, his voice is just pure pure pure gold. I kept screaming his name and I think he noticed me.. All the during Ukiss performance, I just kept looking at Hoon when he came near my place..


Hoon, have found a way to my heart and ... I think I fell in love. So, Onew has a new competition and Its crazy... I love them both. I am trying to find more about Hoon and realize that he is just as clumsy! But there is seriously not much about Hoon... why~~~!!!! Anyways, Hoon stole my heart and I will be rooting for him forever.


I made a poem for him.


The stage light came up

I have never seen you before

In the darkness, I see the outline of you shadow

The next moment, you gave me a show


I forgot how beautiful your voice is

I forgot how beautiful you were

But, babe, now that I reminded

You're the only one that matters here.


There were times when you look at me

The moment is unforgettable

and maybe its just me being delusional

But in this time, you're the only one that matter


The moment it ended, the world stopped.

I took my moment to look at you.

You're still so beautiful

And I am in love with you, Hoon.


I wish he reads this... and not see how stalkerish this is...I love you, Hoon. You're the best!


LOTS OF LOVE PEOPLE!



No comments: