Saturday, May 28, 2011

MUSIC VIDEO REVIEWS

So, You have to click on the link below to see what I am talking about.


So, I just came back from my girl, CHRISTINE's, blog and I have to admit, she does goooooooooood reviews. Anyhoos, first up is my FAVOURITE boy band, SHINee.

They came back or 'debut' for the first time in Japan with their MOST epic song "Noona, you're so pretty" or Replay -君は僕のeverything.

It's the same concept although... argh, I just really... wanna complain that it should not be Yoona. Come on! I get it that SNSD(ork) are getting quite popular in Japan.... (It would have been Kara but ... they... well you know the story) BUT DO THEY ALWAYS HAVE TO USE SOMEONE FOR SOMEBODY ELSE'S SAKE?

What I am trying to say is, when SNSD(ork) had Gee and Minho was in it, people (like me) are saying "oh god. how pathetic can they be? using Minho's popularity.... damn you bitches." and now, its like hogging somebody's spotlight is like part of a clause in the contract they signed.

AS IF SHINee NEED ANY HELP FROM HER.

I am pretty sure SHINee can be popular on their own., so SM stop with the 'rubbing off popularity' thing already. You should try to trust your groups more. Argh!

Well, what can I say? I don't really fancy song being converted to Japanese... I just am not one of those who can... adapt. I really LOVE the Korean version ... this Japanese conversion just sound really weird and awkward to me... But the MV, well, it's well made. Loving the colours, loving the set, loving the story behind it... loving Onew's acting. Hehe.. I can see his beautiful face now, not that the others don't distract me... they're all good looking now especially Minho.. but my eyes... are just diverted to Onew when they are dancing as a group and this made me realize something too..


ONEW CAN'T LIPSYNC TO SAVE HIS LIFE.

Not that its a bad thing. It's just a really cute adorable thing (don't judge me). And I think I get the story, at the end where Christine's said she doesn't understand why Yoona had to be there.. I think she's like their music teacher or something. Or just somebody to teach something. or Maybe not. Maybe SHE IS HOGGING the spotlight.

So will this be in my Ipod? No, because I just don't fancy it all. Not these conversion....

Ok toodles.


No comments: