Monday, November 09, 2009

The NEW MOON poster is up!

OK!!! The new moon posters are up in the DHOBY GHAUT transition pillars!!! I went crazy taking picture and ended up arriving late to work...

But, it was sooo worth it!!!

Check out the photos!


Haha.... was being a bit cheeky....Just wanted to be with Edward ALONE. Sorry, Bella.


Shirin is part of the WOLF PACK! Don't piss her off now, Shilla.


Not a big JACOB fan....didn't need to be so pretty.


Love this poster the MOST! Just take a look at EDWARD'S hand on BELLA'S back! INTENSE!


There you go...NOW DROOL!



For the record....I was not the one who spotted it....Shirin was. God, felt so guilty and useless when I realise this. But anyway, taking the photos were alot of fun! People were laughing at me but I really couldn't careless. I mean it's NEW MOON!!!

And I hope eclipse get out soon!!! I am going crazy...
Not that I wasn't already before!

No comments: