Thursday, October 23, 2008

This blog today will be about something I have been noticing. Friends, do you remember I told you that I had a crush in school. (all my friends should know who I am talking about.)

So I was not the only one who have notice this but Christine too....

He's been looking at me.

I think he figured out that I LIKE HIM.

Or somebody must have told him.

Damn....Hahaha....I think he thinks that I still am crushing over him. Which I am not. A little.

Ok, yes, to me, HE IS STILL CUTE.

But the hair have got to go....

So weird. He keep looking at me as if saying....

"HA! This girl like me....What does she thinks now?"

Here's what I think:

YOURE A GOOD LOOKING JACK ASS THAT DESERVE A SLAP FOR YOU TO WAKE UP AND SEE HOW BEAUTIFUL I AM.

HA!

So irritating.

Just needed to let it out.

Ok.

Bye.

Love Shilla.

No comments: