Monday, January 23, 2012

CNY

So today is CNY and I am at work. So bored out of my wits because there is no calls. And I don't really have any pending work.
So Here I am.

I have half a mind to do a review of two albums I just bought...but i really want to do a video vlog. So I am probably not going to do it here.

But the two albums are:

TeenTop 2nd Mini Album It's



Mblaq 4th Mini album It's War


I just want to say that this is worth all the money that I spent. I have no regrets and give both of the album the "oh ma goodness i have to have it" rate.

The first time I heard the albums, I was blown away. I mean it. EVERY single track on the album is just so fantastic and I am never this satisfied with any album. There is always a disappointing song somehow or not to my liking.

But both of these albums did not.

I strongly suggest that you buy this album. Please support their music as they so deserve it. These two bands they deserve your love and support!

Ok. I am going to think of a script now for my video.

Toodles, y'all.

No comments: